What Considerations are there for Apartment Roofing Installation?
February 27, 2023
Are you a residential property manager in need of reliable apartment roofing installation?
Then look no further than the comprehensive and professional contract services of Rapid Roofing. Here, we want to cover the issues that affect apartment complex roofing, multi-family homes, and other larger structures.
Roof Repair & Installation for Apartment Buildings
Roof work is fundamentally the same as other residential and commercial tasks, but there are a few caveats and considerations to address. First, with lots of apartment residents, we have to take extra safety precautions. When there are several people coming and going, it’s easy for a piece of old shingle or other material to fall and hit somebody.
Thankfully, safety problems are totally avoidable if you hire a pro contractor like Rapid Roofing.
Then, it’s only a matter of selecting the best roofing materials and planning when to schedule the work. Finally, since apartment complexes are expensive businesses with many operating costs, we can work with you to find the best way to finance the job.
Apartment Roofing Installation: Signs You Need a New One
So, what are the telltale signs that you need a new roof for your apartment tenants?
- Lots of Leaks
- Leaks are the bane of any building owner’s patience. Once you identify one or two, it’s only a matter of time before a dozen arrive. Sometimes repair work can address them, but it may also necessitate a full roof replacement.
- Tenants are Complaining About Higher Energy Bills
- Leaks in the roof will allow lots of cold air inside during the winter. This forces tenants to run their heaters even harder to compensate.
- Icicles and Ice Dams in the Winter
- Icicles and ice dams are another aggravating winter consequence of poor roofing. You might address this by cleaning gutters and basic roof cleaning, but after a while, the roof will progressively deteriorate.
- Several Missing Shingles
- Those missing shingles aren’t just a cosmetic problem. Once you lose a bunch of them, leaks and other difficulties are right around the corner.
- Moisture Intrusion & Mold/Algae Everywhere
- Finally, when the weather’s warmer, the potential for mold and algae overgrowth will accompany the moisture intruding into your home through a bad roof. Mold and other fungi are a very serious health concern.
Is Your Roof Falling Apart? Call Rapid Roofing for Help
Again, these troubles are pretty typical of apartments and single-family homes alike. Therefore, the solutions are similar, which involves calling a professional for a diagnostic inspection. Rapid Roofing does comprehensive 17-point inspections that cover every inch of your roof, including the flashing and other peripheral components.
Smart business owners and landlords will want to check out all the prevailing market trends in modern roofing to make the best repair/replacement choices. This would take into consideration the most cost-effective and aesthetic roofing materials. Done properly, a new apartment complex roof shouldn’t present a huge financial burden.
Rapid Roofing: Michigan’s Best for Apartment Roofing Installation
You can rely on our expert installation services when it comes time to replace an apartment building roof. We assist residential clients all over Detroit for roofing work on all kinds of homes: single-family, multi-family, condos, and more. Rapid Roofing has the best credentials out of any exterior repair company, including a Master Elite status for installing GAF shingles.
Just like your apartment business, we go to great lengths to guarantee an outstanding reputation with our customers. That’s why we maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and possess a 4.9/5.0 star rating from previous clients on Google Reviews.
Contact Rapid Roofing anytime for first-rate apartment roofing installation anywhere in the Greater Detroit area.