7 Remodeling Ideas for Your Basement
June 4, 2019
Many homeowners use their basement for extra storage space However, this isn’t the only way you can use your basement. In fact, you can remodel your basement according to your wants and needs.
- Bedroom – One popular option for your basement is to convert it into an extra bedroom, which is a great help to a large family or for people with visiting relatives.
- Sports Den– Turning your basement into a sports den is a great way to leverage this space. You can decorate your den with memorabilia of your favorite team, a large TV, a few couches and even a mini bar to make things more comfortable. Alternatively, you can also add some game tables like a poker table, table tennis or pool table.
- Home Theater– Alternatively, a home theater is another good remodeling idea for your basement. You can place a few movie posters, some lazy boy chairs and a flat screen TV or projector in your basement for a comfortable night of movie marathons with your family and friends.
- Playroom – Do you have children who like to play a lot? If so, a playroom might just be the remodeling solution for you. With a playroom, your children can have fun in the basement without the risks of breaking anything in the home or injuring themselves outside.
- Arcade – An arcade can be a good remodeling idea for your children, especially teenagers. On the other hand, if you’re a retro gamer, you can also add some classic arcade cabinets.
- Bar– By remodeling your basement into a bar, you and your friends can have drinks and catch up with one another without the expense of a night out.
- Gym – Gym fees can be quite expensive. Luckily, by placing a few pieces of gym equipment and fixtures in your basement, you can forgo going to the gym altogether and just get your daily workout at home.
Turn to Rapid Roofing for your home remodeling needs. Give us a call at (734) 234-5900, or fill out our contact form to request a free quote. We serve homeowners in Ann Arbor, MI, and nearby areas.