Tips To Take Care of Your Michigan Residential Roofing
January 10, 2023
Today, we have a few pointers for taking care of your Michigan residential roofing system. It’s no trivial matter since your house’s roof is the most important defense against the elements.
What are the best ways to preserve your roof for decades?
Best Tips for Maintaining Your Roof
- Never Ignore Loose, Broken, or Missing Shingles
- When the shingles fall into your yard or gutters, you know you have a problem. If you catch things fast enough, once you detect a cracked shingle, it’s easier to swap it out for a new one.
- Manage Your Landscaping
- Are there tree limbs too close to your house? One of the smartest ways to avoid roof damage is to trim any decadent tree limbs. If they’re difficult to reach, you may need a tree-trimming company for help.
- Clean Your Roof Often
- It’s worth the time to clean your roof (including the gutters) to eliminate all the debris, wasp nests, and other nuisances. Those all cause wear-and-tear on your roof materials.
- Monitor Your Attic for Leaks
- You can eliminate leaks easier if you catch them fast, especially after a rainstorm. You can often find them by looking for daylight inside your attic ceiling.
- Get a Professional to Inspect Your Roof Annually
- Depending on the age of your roof, you’ll want to get regular inspections either one or twice a year. Some of our customers call us for inspections before every summer and winter to prepare for seasonal roof trouble.
When to Call for Michigan residential roofing Service
You may need to contact us sooner if you encounter problems before your typical roof inspection. Sometimes, after years of wear-and-tear, the best move is to pursue a full roof replacement. Rapid Roofing can let you know where you stand after a comprehensive inspection.
We won’t rush you into a major project without exhausting other options, but roof replacement may be cost-effective if you’re struggling with persistent damages. Those would include leaks, holes, cracks, loose/missing shingles, missing granules, or damaged gutters. Don’t forget that one of the telltale signs of trouble is when you notice substantially higher energy costs.
Best Reasons to Hire Rapid Roofing
So, if you know you need professional help with your roof, we offer qualified services anytime. Here are a few reasons to get a new roof through Rapid Roofing:
- You suffered significant storm damage over the years, and need to replace several missing shingles.
- You’re building a new home, which of course requires a sturdy roof. We can show you several installation options for spectacular shingle patterns, flat roofs, tile roofs, and more.
- You inherited a home that’s in decent shape, but you’d like to renovate it, and sell it for a profit.
- Perhaps you want the peace of mind of having solid workmanship backed by solid service warranties. We honor every agreement and contractual obligations for all residential roofing projects.
Contact Rapid Roofing for Fantastic Michigan residential roofing Service
Rapid Roofing is the most reliable roofing contractor in Ann Arbor, Detroit, Canton, and neighboring communities. You can rely on our expert service for inspections, roof repair, roof replacement, and other secondary tasks.
We have over 1,000 positive testimonials on Google Reviews to go along with our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). That’s a solid reputation we maintain by arriving on time, doing everything carefully, cleaning up after we’re done, and offering affordable financing options. Finally, we have top credentials for installing premium shingle brands from companies like GAF, which grants us a Master Elite certification status.
Contact us today for the most reliable Michigan residential roofing service.